Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Easy Chicken Bake (crockpot meal)

Ok so I start my new job tomorrow so excited but I know i might be tired when I get home and wont feel like cooking dinner so I decided to do a crockpot meal. This cooks in the crockpot for 8-10 hours so it will be perfect when I get home.

Easy Chicken bake
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup condensed
3/4 cup evaporated milk
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 cup parsley fresh chopped (optional)

Place chicken in greased 4 to 6 in slow cooker mix together soup milk and seasoning pour mixture over chicken cover and cook on high heat 4 hours or on low heat 8 to 10 hours. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley if desired makes 6 servings.
Serve with brown rice and a side of cooked carrots sprinkled with dill weed. I also might add some chili powder to give it a little kick I like things a little spicy and the last little bit before i serve I think I am going to sprinkle it with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment