Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sloppy Joes (under 10)

2 pds ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion ( I used minced onion it still gives it flavor and its cheaper only add about 1 tbls)
1/2 cup chopped celery ( I used celery salt and only about 1 tbls)
1 can condensed tomato soup
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tbl white vinegor
1/4 packed brown suger
1 1/2 tsp worchestire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8 hamburger buns (we go to the wonder bread store and get the buns for 79 cents a piece not bad)

brown beef in skillet cook until evenly brown and crumbly add onion and celery and cook until tender.
drain of grease
stir in tomato soup ketcup vinegor brown sugar and worchestire sauce. season with salt and garlic powder and cook until hot and ready serve on buns.
I always serve my sloppy joes with potato chips that I get at clems grocery store for 79 cents a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment