Wednesday, March 7, 2012

marinade for pork chops or steak...by tennille created by tennille

One day i was really bored. I decided to try something different. I had tons of strawberry jam...dont laugh it was surprisingly very very good on steak and pork chops...all i did.... I took about 3 heaping tablespoons of strawberry jam and then mixed it up with just plain water....then I added lemon pepper into it and some chopped sweet onions into the mixture then I took my pork chops and fried them up tell they were a nice gold brown on both sides then placed them into a casserole dish and poured the jam mixture on top then i placed it in a preheated oven set at 350 for about an hour as always you want to make sure its done...this was both amazing on steak as well as pork chops...however with the steak i also added a little oil with it so it gave it more flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment