Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pizza Dough from scratch

3 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup warm water
2 tbls yeast (i use only 1 tbls)
2 tbls honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar

450 for 15 minutes

I start with the warm water and yeast let it sit for a few minutes then I put in the oil and honey sugar and salt and then I add the flour I had to add more flour so it would hold just guess at what you like then I let it sit for an hour and then punch it down let it sit for another hour then punch it down again and then roll it out. I bake it for 5 minutes. Also a trick I learned is to poke holes with a fork so it doesnt buble up and remember to put corn meal under it so it doesnt stick after about 5 minutes of baking then add your ingeredients. For the chicken alfredo I do ragu alfredo sauce and then a couple cups of cooked and shreded chicken and then mozzerella cheese over the top its so good. But you can make this recipe however you want with what ever toppings you want the sky is the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment